What's in a name?

You've probably heard of the Fortune Cookie game – add 'in bed' to the end of any fortune from a cookie to make it more exciting. Well, I'm hoping that my love of books and beautiful writing will help me cope with chronic migraines.

Wednesday 27 May 2015

'Out of difficulties grow miracles.' – Jean de la Bruyere

After three days of migraine and feeling worse and worse each day, I broke the cycle with coffee. To make the miracle even sweeter and more memorable, I got to indulge in two delicious cafe lattes at a bistro in Paris. I had heard that some people use caffeine as a migraine treatment, but I'd never tried it since coffee is a trigger for me. This time I was desperate enough because I was travelling, and rest days and drugs had not had any effect. Below are some articles that talk about caffeine as a migraine treatment. I don't know that I'll drink coffee whenever I feel a migraine coming on, but I'll save it as a another option.




Some articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment