What's in a name?

You've probably heard of the Fortune Cookie game – add 'in bed' to the end of any fortune from a cookie to make it more exciting. Well, I'm hoping that my love of books and beautiful writing will help me cope with chronic migraines.

Saturday 20 September 2014

'It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...' – Charles Dickens

I've been feeling cold and tired all day. This is despite getting eight or nine hours of sleep last night – although I was a little restless at first – and it being a sunny, almost twenty degree day. In the afternoon I had a bath to try to warm up. I lay on the couch reading for a while but didn't actually fall asleep. The thing that bothers me about these feelings is I don't know if they're normal weekend lethargy after a busy week or if they're pre-cursers to a migraine.

How do you tell the difference between normal life-effects and symptoms?

No comments:

Post a Comment