What's in a name?

You've probably heard of the Fortune Cookie game – add 'in bed' to the end of any fortune from a cookie to make it more exciting. Well, I'm hoping that my love of books and beautiful writing will help me cope with chronic migraines.

Saturday 10 January 2015

'Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let everynew year find you a better man.' -- Benjamin Franklin

This year my goal is to have fewer migraines than last year. It's started out well since I haven't had one in over a week. As long as I don't start getting them a couple of times a week, then I'll be doing better. Ideally it will be a healthier year, but I'll have to see how hip surgery goes. Once the labral tear is all fixed, I'd like to get back into yoga, bike riding and tennis. I'd also like to restart boxing, which I did a few years ago and enjoyed.

What are your health goals for 2015?

You can read my Small Considerations blog for some links to websites to help you with your resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment